- I am a Ph.D. candidate in Division of Applied Mathematics at Brown University, working with Prof. George Em Karniadakis.
- Before joining Brown, I received my B.Eng. degree in Department of Thermal Engineering at Tsinghua University in 2013.
- My current research interests are on the theory of deep learning and machine learning for scientific computing. My broad research interests focus on computational biomechanics and high performance computing.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Paper of DeepXDE was uploaded to arXiv. (Jul 10, 2019)
- The first stable version of DeepXDE (a deep learning library for solving differential equations) was released. (Jun 12, 2019)
- Paper about the generalization error in deep learning was uploaded to arXiv. (May 27, 2019)
- Paper about the dying ReLU problem was uploaded to arXiv. (Mar 15, 2019)
- I gave a talk on collapse of deep and narrow neural nets in ICERM Scientific Machine Learning (Jan 28 – 30, 2019).